Organic Ingredients: burdock root, sheep sorrel herb, slippery elm bark, rhubarb root
WARNING: This product contains rhubarb root.
Read and follow instructions carefully
DO NOT USE if you have or develop diarrhea or loose stools or abdominal pain because rhubarb root may make these worse. Consult your physician before using. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you have a history of kidney stones, use very carefully
Instructions for making tea: FOLLOW EXACTLY
Use only stainless steel cooking pan and glass containers.
- Boil 1 gallon (4 quarts) fresh spring water or distilled water in stainless steel pot
- Stir in 1 bag dry tea, cover pot
- Boil 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature
- Stir, cover and bring to a boil. Remove from heat
- Strain through a fine mesh colander. Carefully pour into amber glass bottles or jars.. be careful, it is very hot at this point! Cap containers but do not tighten. Once cooled to room temperature, tighten caps
- Mixture will stay fresh and useable for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated
Directions for use:
- Shake tea to mix well
- Add 2 fl ounces tea to 2 fl ounces boiled fresh spring water or distilled water for a total of 4 ounces
- Drink once daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime
IMPORTANT: Pregnant or nursing women, consult your doctor before using
Use only stainless steel utensils when preparing tea
NOTICE / DISCLAIMOR:
We are not medical professionals and make no claims, promises or guarantees whatsoever.